Prompt: Feature a guest or bloggers you enjoy.
Each time I write a blog, you are able to hear about my life and read my writing on a variety of topics. I write about beauty, fashion, poetry, books I have read, movies I’ve seen, about health, about dealing with illness, what I am doing currently, about my relationships, courses, writing prompts, and memories.
But a vital part of being a blogger is reading and commenting on other bloggers. It’s about following other people on their blogging journies and helping other people who share a love of writing on a variety of topics. So, here are some of the blogs I’ve been reading lately.
1. Rantings of a Third Kind by Gun Roswell who writes that her blog is:
A blog about everything and nothing. Fiction, fact, poetry, odes, homages, photography. Humour, yet some serious thoughts. And it’s all done in the best possible taste!
I love all the beautiful pictures Gun takes.
2. Randoms by a Random by Ameena who writes that her blog is “[b]logging away with random thoughts in form of poetry, stories and more…” Ameena is a talented writer whose poetry I thoroughly enjoy as well as her Mental Health Fridays.
3. Sound Bite Fiction a blog from a writer who is extremely talented at writing stories that give you the chills. He often writes dark stories with a twist.
4.A Reading Writer a blog by Rosema who is an avid reader as well as a talented writer. If you would like a good book to read Rosema is the girl to ask!
5.All About Being Human is a fascinating blog often with thoughtful commentary about current issues. This bloggers latest post concerns racism and how people need to get over this hurdle.
6.Passion Through Poetry is a blog written by Vonita who shares moments of her life in prose and in beautiful poetry.
7. My Words, My Life a talented blogger named Madeeha who writes fiction and non fiction and is great at describing a story creatively. “Words have power, express yourself,” is this bloggers mantra.
8. Nuggets of Gold is a blog by joyroses13 who recently has been writing stories from friends who provided three separate word prompts that need to be included in one story. Her stories are creative and thoughtful. I also love her inspiring quotes she shares each week. Joyroses13 also has some fantastic pictures from travelling. Her blog moto is ” [h]elping you to find the gold nuggets amidst the dirt, sand, and pebbles of life.” She is a lovely person.
9.Living Disrobed is a fantastic beauty blog on “all things beauty. Makeup, fashion, nails, beauty tips, tutorials and giveaways.” Her latest blog I read had to do with some soft makeup brushes by Luxie.
10. Beautiful Words blog by Priceless Joy is a blog that “inspires mental health through creative arts and friendly interactions.” PJ is also the host for Flash Fiction for Aspiring writers, so if you would like to write about a picture prompt every Tuesday, check out her blog. PJ is amazing and comments and reads on everybody’s blog.
There are so many other blogs that I wasn’t able to share with you today. I randomly picked ten that came up on my iPhone a lot. Perhaps, in a future post, I can share some more exciting blogs with you.