1. I am grateful I can enjoy a mug of tea in the morning. This is my favourite kind. It is green tea but also contains a hint of grapefruit, strawberry, and pineapple. It is called Morning Boost, with all natural ingredients. Besides a hint of fruit and green tea it contains: Yerba mate to boost metabolism; Nettle Leaves which are a natural diuretic and antioxidant; Dandelion which improves digestion, cleanses and detoxifies; and Gurana which increases physical endurance, alertness, and stimulates digestion.
2. I am grateful for lip balm which works well. I won this Rodial Glam lip balm over Christmas. It is a stemcell super-food lip plumping lip balm. It contains 3D filling spheres and Rose wax. Most of all, it is a good product because it keeps your lips from becoming chapped. Check this product out here.
3. I am grateful for great tasting red wine. I have been to a few wine tastings and tried a lot of wine. I picked up a couple bottles before Christmas to keep around. One became a present and this Cabernet-Sauvignon I had a couple glasses of on New Years Eve. My favourite wine speciality shop is Devine Wines in downtown Edmonton. You can even order wine from Devine Wines in the city and have it delivered. Or you can attend one of their fun wine tasting events. Check out their website above.
4. I am grateful for my IPad mini which I have used until it is barely working. I brought it with me to write in a coffee shop or I used it at home. A lot of time it was easier to use then my laptop. Unfortunately, it’s been five years and the iPad is not performing well. Sad to say goodbye but I will be replacing him this pay cheque. Here’s the new Ipad 4 mini here.
5. I am grateful for this textbook from my favourite English class in university. It was taught by Dr.Eddy who has retired now. From this textbook I learned in depth about John Donne’s poetry, John Webster’s play The Duchess of Malfi, and John Milton’s poetry and epic, Paradise Lost.
Thank you to La Duchesse D’Erat for hosting the challenge A Great Book of Lists. Also, thank you to my friend Rosema from the blog Rosema Writes where I found this challenge because I read her wonderful list of things to be thankful for.
©Mandibelle16. All Rights Reserved.