Thank you to Mark from Colouring Outside the Lines for nominating me for this lovely award.
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (See above).
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I’m currently on an eight-day detox using some supplements that many people have had excellent results with. On the detox you can lose anywhere from five to fifteen pounds. And after, you can continue to lose weight. I’m going on the weightloss program but you can use these supplements to support an active lifestyle, help with issues such as fibermielga, arthritis, high blood pressure, and to maintain a healthy lifestyle. They are great products and I plan to do a post on them at the end of the month showing my results. If you’re interested in the redbox before then, let me know 🙂
2. My favourite yoga brand is Lululemon. The company first started in Vancouver, Canada. The pieces can be expensive but I have found few yoga outfits that compare to Lululemon’s quality. Despite the fact, they too did have issues in the past, for the most part they make fantastic athletic clothing. I’m happy to support a Canadian company and I love to do yoga as much as I can. It makes you limber, stretches out aches and pains in your body, and tones muscle. The meditation aspect of it, while doing certain kinds of breathing, can be useful too. I meditate on God and pray as I do this, I feel unburdened when I’m finished meditating.
3. I love beautiful art whether it is a fantastic drawing or a painting. One place I follow on my Facebook wall only shows paintings of different artists. It is one of my favourite posts to see when I log on. I love beautiful bright colours in paintings, with vivacity. I love to see all the different styles people paint in according to their personal style. Going to the Alberta Art Gallery is a fun visit some afternoons.
4. My favourite chocolate treat are dark chocolate mint melties at a chocolate store called Purdy’s. On the inside the chocolate is soft and melts in your mouth literally. I used to prefer milk chocolate it now I find I prefer dark chocolate better. Not only is it healthier for you because it is less calories, it has great anti -oxidants, and I love the flavour of dark chocolate. Pretty much anything ‘mint’ from Purdy’s is delicious. I also enjoy Lindt chocolate wherever I might find it. The best place to buy Lindt here (and the most dangerous), is the Lindt Store in South Edmonton Common.
5. My favourite clothing stores to shop at besides Lululemon, for clothes you can wear out (etc.) are RW&CO, Banana Republic, Anthropologie, Le Chateau, Loft, and Simons. I find when I sign up for emails for these stores I can always time my purchases for a time when there is thirty to forty percent off instore or online, free shipping online, spring/winter/fall/summer sales, and a certain percentage off or a gift card on your birthday month.
6. Both my Grandma’s are still alive and I am thirty-years-old as well as the eldest Grandchild on both sides. Grandma is eighty-six-years-old and Baba is ninty-three-years old. Both are doing well in senior’s homes.
7. I have two younger brothers. The youngest who is four-years younger is in University and doing a degree in Human Geography. He is an avid cyclist and his minor is in German. He is going to Germany this summer for a student exchange program. The eldest younger brother is two-years younger then me and works in IT. He has always been gifted with computers and has worked in the same place since he was a High School student. He received the extra-mile award for his hard work. He loves to travel and has been to Australia twice. I think he wants to go to Iceland next.
As for nominations, it is too difficult to nominate people I find because many blogs go award free after awhile. So I would like to nominate any blogger who is within their first-year of blogging for this award. I am nominating YOU for this award.
©Mandibelle16. All Rights Reserved.