Happy almost Christmas everyone! Only ten days to go. I hope you will enjoy the holidays with friends and family. Today’s beauty post is showing you what I received in my latest Winter 2017/2018 Luxebox beauty box.
For those of you who don’t know, Luxebox is a Canadian Beauty Box subscription that I believe is available to the U.S. and possibly other countries. You can check out their website HERE if you’re interested in signing up! It’s a quarterly subscription which I prefer to monthly ones both cost wise an because having a monthly subscription means that’s a lot of products that don’t always suit a person or someone they know.
My entire Luxebox. There packaging has become sleek and less wasteful over time so I like receiving my beauty items in this box much better than their previous bags or thicker boxes.
Barefoot Venus: Mega-Moisture Intensive Hand Repair, Planet Derived with Shea and Mango Butter, Olive and Soybean Oil; in Lilly Pilly
– I love receiving excellent hand creams a great deal. Even if it’s not my favorite, I know someone else will like it. I have so far enjoyed this hand cream A it’s thick and moisturizers well. I also like the scent which isn’t too strong but smells delightful. It’s also a product made in Canada.
Laritzy Cosmetics SiliconeMakeup Blender
– I’m undecided about this product. They say it’s easy to clean but I’m unsure what would keep it clean and get rid of any bacteria, and not damage the Blender. I guess if I’m going to blend my makeup I much prefer makeup brushes or the new curved sponge beauty blenders when I want lighter coverage. I’ll give this a try today though and if I love it, it may be in one of my beauty hauls.
Hollywood California: GlamGlow – Youth mud Tingle Exfoliant Treatment
– This is not bad. I always love a good exfoliater and I love the tingling sensation, but I’ve tried their masks and facial products before and sometimes find that since they’re mud based they can dry your skin out in Winter. However, their products are great for summer, breakouts, or for those with oily skin.
Peppermint Bliss Bath Bomb – Sweetie Products Inc.
– I love the scent of peppermint and bath bombs are so nice to use when relaxing and taking a bath. I haven’t used this yet but I’m looking forward to using it in the near future.
Medusa’s Makeup: Cruelty Free Lipstick in shade: Sugar Daddy
– I like nude lipsticks but found this color better for someone with more yellow undertones as opposed to pink/blue undertones. It’s too brown for me but if I mix it with some pink lipstick the color might be okay. However, the lipstick is Smooth, moisturizing, and nice feeling on your lips. It’s just not a shade that is the right nude shade for everyone.
Cougar Eyeshadow Contour Set by Paula Dunne: 6 Shades of Nude
I love this eyeshadow palette a great deal. Most of the colors work great as shimmery nudes and those that are not quite my color can be blended with others colors. A beautiful palette especially in the light. I’m not sure about the color payoff but most eyeshadows work much better with primer, foundation, or concealer underneath to set and hold the color.
Morgan Taylor: Professional Nail Lacquer in Fit for a Queen (Red)
– I love this product most of all it is the absolute perfect Christmas red and I have tried the brand before and been pleased with their nail polish. It’s so difficult finding ones right shade or red be it nail polish or lipstick but for me, this shade of red is perfect and I love the shimmer. I think many other women could pull of this shade or red too. The polish lasts a good week if you put a layer of your top coat overtop your manicure mid-week
©Mandibelle16. (2017) All Rights Reserved.