So, a couple of days ago I received my Spring Luxebox. I haven’t been overly pleased with them. When you receive four a year, it’s important that each one is full of stuff you can use, yourself. I’ve had too many products that don’t suit my skin-tone. Also, products a few products that were repeats.
This never used to be the case with Luxebox, so I’ve cancelled. I’m going to try Ipsy bag for a while, starting in April. Also, from the research I did, it’s rated better than many other monthly or seasonal boxes.
Anyways, here’s what I received for Luxebox Spring 2018:
1. China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners – Worth $14.00/14 mL – Color is Orangy-Brown with Shimmer — I gave this to my Mom, it suits her Autumn skin-tone well.
2. LARITZY Cosmetics Eye Pencil (Laritzy.com) – Worth $18.00/1g (pencil) – White Shimmer — It’s a hard pencil, but a pretty color for tight lining on your bottom lid, and the corner of your eye, if you can soften it enough. So far, not much luck.
3. The Beauty Crop: GRLPWR Liquid Lipstick (@thebeautycrop) — Worth $10.00/14 mL – Deep Burgundy Red — This color was also quite brown. The photo is misleading. I gave it to a girl my Mom works with; it suits her skin-tone much better.
4. MANNAKADAR Beauty: Lash Extending Primer – $24.00/8g – White like most lash primers.
I’ve never found one I like, but I will give this a try as the formula includes proteins to strengthen hair follicles and moisturize your lashes. Sounds good to me 🙂
5. Voesh New York: Pedicure in a Box — Green Tea Pedicure – 3 pouches in a box — I’ve never tried this, but I’m excited too. One great item at least!
6. Professional Sebastian Shaper Plus Extra Hold Hairspray — 1.5 oz for Travel size.
The full-size is about $20.00 CAN at the Drugstore. I’ve tried it before and I like it a lot. The price is right, a full-sized spray bottle lasts a long time, and it’s hairspray you can brush out at night or if you’ve over sprayed. Two good items 🙂
7. Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream: Sweet Mint Cream — With Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Ana Aloe Vera – $6.00/6 mL
Again, not a bad item unless coconut isn’t your favorite scent. I’m not a huge fan. Nevertheless, hand cream is useful, and a great gift, as this is a full-sized product. It works fantastic too. My complaint is that I’ve received this almost exact same product in four different boxes.
But all in all, a good Luxebox for Spring 2018!
©Mandibelle16. (2018) All Rights Reserved.