This month’s Ipsy bag arrived this past week. If you’re interested you can visit their homesite at Ipsy. Here’s the goodies I received:
Travel Themed Makeup Pouch!
Beaute Basics Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe:
‘Rich pigment, long-lasting, super-blendable,’ all in a ‘buttery satin’ finish. This goes on well and stays on. It’s the perfect brown shade for Smokey-eyes at night, or everyday.
Briogeo Roscarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray:
I love this brand and their hair products. This one’s a great size to take with me to Vegas for a week, as well.
– This spray has ‘hydrating and frizz-fighting benefits’ with a mix of argan, coconut, and rosehip oils.’
– It’s ‘cool milky formula’ isn’t a cream so it’s a light spray that won’t ‘weigh down your hair.’ It’s also a hair ‘detangler’ with a light and fresh ‘tropical fancy-spring cocktail’ scent.
Touch In Sol: Style Sepia Gel-Liner in Jardin:
This Is a great liner for tightlinng and the colors a blackish-brown so it’s Smokey-Eye appropriate.
– This liner also has a ‘subtle green shimmer’ and is indeed, ‘long-lasting’ and mostly ‘smudge-proof.’
Taste Cosmetics Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder:
I was so excited to try this for setting my makeup at the end of my routine; I was impressed.
– This setting powder is awesome for any skin type and is made with ‘Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River.’ It controls your skin’s ‘oil production,’ ‘brightens dark spots,’ and ‘balances your moisture levels.’
– The powder also works to ‘mattify makeup, minimize pore appearance, blur skin imperfections, and reduce shine.’ As you can see, the powder is translucent and useful for a variety of purposes. The powder is fine and ‘spreads easily;’ it won’t cause ‘flashbacks’ in photos.
OFRA Cosmetics: Liquid Lipstick in Ipsy Unzipped:
A matte purplish shade that won’t ‘dry out your lips.’ It has ‘Vitamin E to keep lips ‘hydrated, comfy, and soft.’ Not my favorite shade — too dark, but a color that would suit my skin tone, nonetheless.
– This Lipstick is ‘lightweight, long-lasting, and stays put’ for a long time. The shade is a ‘nude-berry shade’ and I passed it on to another lady who likes the shade better. Overall, an awesomeMay Ipsy Bag!
©Mandibelle16. (2018) All Rights Reserved.