Thanks to Miriam Hurdle from The Showers of Blessing for nominating me for this award. Please check-out her lovely blog!
1. Thank the nominator who nominated you.
2. Answer 3 questions asked by the nominator.
3. Nominate 8 fellow bloggers (were doing 3).
4. Ask 3 questions to the nominees
Three Questions From Miriam:
1. What is your most memorable moment?
I think different moments are memorable at certain times. I think the one which sticks out most was the second last time I saw my Grandpa E. He grabbed my hand as I hugged him and asked if he still had a little girl to sit on his lap. He was gripping my hand tightly and suddenly, I remembered being a girl of three-years old sitting on my Grandpa’s lap as he drove his tractor to mow the grass:
He told me, “Someday Grandpa won’t have a little girl,to sit on his lap.” I smiled at him. I remember wanting to make him smile. Grandpa was serious. I told him, “You’ll always have a little girl to sit on your lap.” I remember the brightest smile on his face.
And as he lay dying I repeated that line from long ago to him. He dropped my hand and smiled. The effort grasping my hand had worn him out.
2.When was your last time of having tears of joy?
I don’t recall honestly. Maybe when the Oilers made the Stanley Cup Final in 2006. But that was a long time ago.
3. What do you like the best about blogging?
Sharing my writing. It relaxes me and allows me to have a creative outlet. I like interacting with other bloggers and seeing my writing and others writing improve over time.
My Three Questions:
1. Did you ever have a favourite pet growing up or later on?
2. Do you blog to write or write to blog, or do you have some other purpose for blogging?
3. What’s your favourite colour and why?
If you want to participate please do. If not it’s all good.
©Mandibelle16.(2016) All Rights Reserved.