Thank you again ClCouch123 for nominating me for this award. I know I pick and choose awards but sometimes I have time for them and sometimes I don’t. But lately, things have been less busy.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven Facts About Myself:
- I hate cats. I know some of you love them so much. But I hate them and it is annoying when you post photos of your cats all the time, everyday. (There I said it! I like you, just not your cat)
- I am very allergic to some cats to the point where I start wheezing (explains number 1)
- When I was 12 years old I went to the lake with my family and got second degree sunburns from being out in the water, even with sunscreen applied regularly.
- My mom or I did not realize the sun burn was so bad until I fell off a zip line at the camp ground towards the end and I fell on my back and it hurt so bad. The sunburn blistered and was amazingly red.
- I hate camping. All the bugs and I’m allergic to most of nature and especially if you have to camp in a tent, that is awful. Even beer or Bailey’s can’t improve that experience.
- My drink of choice when I was in university was a Vodka Slime or if their were a lot of people and my two bestfriends and I were trying to make it easy on the bartender — rye and ginger. I grew to appreciate it, it wasn’t my favourite but it got better as you drank it 🙂
- My favorite kind of chocolate is mint dark chocolate. Purdys makes some very good ones.
- Livings Disrobed – an awesome beauty blogger who totally shares my taste in makeup.
- Angela Eve – Who writes about her College Odyssey. She is writing a book and has some great pieces of writing between her studies.
- Angie Trafford – The World of words. She is an accomplished writer whose Flash fiction I always enjoy reading.
- Strange Lander 2015 – I am new to this blogger but I like her writing, she is very talented.
- S. Writings – Dollops of Heedful Ramblings. I am also new this blogger but her work is delightful.
Hope you can all accept the nominations but if you can’t I understand.