Thank you Clcouch123 for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I have gone to generally having an award-free zone because they take up a lot of time that I don’t have. But since it’s Saturday and I had no plans to blog today I will gladly, with thanks, accept the award.
And a note for Christopher you can turn the list of names you nominated for this award into links to their blogs by going into your browser and copying the web address. Then click the button on WordPress that looks like a paper clip or a little link in a chain and paste the address you copied in the top and the name of the blogger or whatever you want to call them in the bottom. The link will turn a color like light blue. Does this make sense? Let me know.
Liebster Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.Display the Liebster Award on your blog
3. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers ( this is too difficult, I’m not doing this) for the Award and have them answer 11 questions (of the 11 questions you were asked.)
6. Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
7. Copy the rules into your post.
Ok, for eleven random facts about myself:
1. For Christmas I want a puppy. But I don’t think I’ll be getting one because I live at home right now and Mom doesn’t like that they shed. I miss my old dog terribly.
2. I just completed my Certificate in Residential Design so technically I could go work some place and be an interior decorator which is different then an interior designer. They require way more schooling.
3. I started a certificate in editing and found out after three courses, I am not a good editor.
4. I have naturally blond hair.
5. I am talented at drawing and painting, I just haven’t been at it in awhile.
6. My favorite color is blue but I like pink and black too.
7. When I have extra money to spend I usually end up buying makeup or some beauty product.
8. I have two younger brothers. One works in IT and the other is slowly getting his degree in Geography and planning.
9. My longest relationship is four years.
10. My favorite magazine is Instyle.
11. My favorite store other then Sephora is the Lindt Chocolate store.
1. What got you started with your blog?
I wanted to improve my writing skills and spend my time practicing writing after being very ill. It took a lot of work for me to be able to write in a more professional manner, equal to or better than the writing I had learned in University.
2.Post a link to a favourite blog you have written and explain why it is your favourite?
Midnight is one of my fav poems that I have written. I’m not exactly sure why. But it was midnight and I was tired. I suddenly felt like writing and this poem came out.
3. What is your favourite color?
Blue as I’ve said already.
4. Where do you get your inspiration for your blog?
I’m inspired by the things going on in my life and the events taking place in the world. I don’t always think about or know what inspires me, it’s instinctive for me to write how I feel. I enjoy writing about beauty and I like making up stories. I love poetry.
5. Where would you like to travel that you haven’t travelled yet?
I want to go to Italy so much to Florence, Rome, and Venice.
6. What was your favourite book or movie as a child?
I liked Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King. Sleeping beauty was good too. When I was very little I liked the books: Appley Dappley Nursery Rhymes and The Fierce Bad Rabbit. I remember liking Ping the Duck and later when I read chapter books I pretty much jumped right into Michael Crichton (sp?) and Jurassic Park. That was also a fav movie.
7. What is your favorite season and why?
I like Fall. The weather is perfect and you can wear Fall fashion and a light coat and it’s just so lovely outside. All the colors of the leaves and lots to do.
8. Any goals for your blog? I would like to get 1000 followers and expand my creative writing. I would like to write more chapters for my book.
9. Do you have a bucket list? Yes
What is number 1? Be able to drive again.
10. Favourite thing to blog about? Life and beauty products.
11. What’s your dream job? Writing or blogging for a beauty of fashion company. Or writing my own book series.