If you read part one, you were able to enjoy ten wonderful bloggers whose writing keeps me interested. I wanted to share with you another ten today because after I wrote the list yesterday, I thought of so many more bloggers I like.Then the list became longer and I ended up with fifteen bloggers, so here is part two:
- Mihran Kalaydjian is a beautiful lady and talented musician who sings wonderfully. Check out her blog and the wonderful music compositions and poetry she contributes to it. She has a lovely voice that is emotional and evocative.
- Only 100 Words is a blog by Sonya who writes a 100 word story everyday. Her stories are thought provoking and wonderfully descriptive for being only 1oo words. She also participates in Flash Fiction and takes some fantastic photography.
- A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales a blog written by Jacqueline who shares stories and writing about her life, often with a lesson behind her stories. She writes in a certain way so that the beginning of her paragraphs are bold which is a great tool for making the reader pay attention to her sentences. Her blog description is ” Disgruntled me, Contented Me, Me as a Whole Personality, Getting in Touch.”
- I Care, U Care‘s blog by FunSimplicity is a blog that reads: ” Count your blessings not your woes.” She is an awesome creative writer who writes interesting stories. FunSimplicity also participated in NaNoWriMo writing 50, 109 words for her novel which was a Fantasy book. She also participates in Flash Fiction.
- Life Home and Away by creatingahome (Chioma) is a fantastic writing blog with the moto: “creating a home anywhere in the world.” Chioma writes on her blog home page: ” . . .[m]y blog is simply the inner workings of a young lady’s mind, stemming from a third world country into the atmosphere of the western world. Sometimes lost in transit, wandering off to a vacant space called my thoughts. But always aware of my final destination to create a home away from home. Three things am sure of: it will be bumpy, it will be fun and it will stretch us. Hope you have fun here and don’t hold back your thoughts.”
- I Smith Words is a blog by Laura who has a very unique writing style. She is gifted at short sometimes extremely short stories that have great imagery and impact. She also hosts a challenge called Literary Lion every two weeks. Bloggers are invited to write about a prompt topic that she provides (the last one was the word “ice”) and write an up to four-hundred word story and link it to her blog.
- Reflections of Life’s Journey by luckyjc007 (Jessie) about ” [l]essons, Joys, Blessings, Friendships, Heartaches, Hardships, [and] Special moments.” She writes that her ” blog will reflect on how we meet and deal with joys, disappointments and some really difficult times that we experience. Some will be of my own and others will be of family, friends, strangers, and fictional. I believe we can learn from others and also be reminded that we are not alone in the things we are faced with each day. I also enjoy writing things from the photo prompts as well.” She is a lovely, lady.
- Riddles and Pens is a blog by maynotbesoanonymous whose blog description reads “Riddle of the Century? Yes that’s her.” A relatively new blogger she was pleased to receive the Sisterhood of the World blogging award. One of her favourite pieces I read recently had to do with why guys are told to date a girl who reads. She concludes that a guy needs to ” [go] beneath the splendour of words, reach for my soul and see where beauty lies well concealed.”
- Black and Write a blog by Dom is an awesome poetry blog. Dom has been following my work for awhile and recently, I checked his blog out and immediately followed. His poetry is succinct and insightful and his tagline reads ” The Poetic Musings of Dom DIFranscesco.”
- The Great Journey by Joan is an excellent blog. Joan describes herself as a “typical girl trying to a have a positive outlook on life.” I like her pieces they are thoughtful, honest, and sometimes funny. Her blog tag reads “life, thoughts, experiences.” Her post on awkward moments was insightful and fun to read.
- Morpethroad by summerstommy2 is a blog written by Michael. I have been familiar with Michael’s work throughout Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers. His ideas for writing are unique and so funny. He has a great sense of humour and it shows through his writing. He is as talented as he is hilarious.
- Clcouch 123 is a blog by Christopher who thinks of his blog as a place “to talk , so I’ll talk, we’ll talk.” He writes difficult poetry well and also writes Psalms on what he is experiencing in life. He is also great at responding to other people’s blogs and giving insightful comments; something I have appreciated.
- The Muscle Headed Blog is blogger who doesn’t write much but he does post fantastic pin-up pictures of models. If you are into vintage and retro his blog is full of lovely pictures of and is an interesting blog to visit.
- Life In Between is a blog by Jodi a talented watercolor artist and maker of handmade cards. She shares recipes, some of which I have tried and that have been super delicious. Jodi also takes lovely pictures and writes about her life and writes poetry. As a treat, she sometimes allows her dog Charlie to blog. I am a big fan of Jodi and Charlie. Her blurb under her blog title reads: “cherishing the moments… while cooking & baking, painting, photographing, & sharing musings from Mars.”
- World of Horror is a blog written by Amirhosein and is a “place for writers and book lovers.” He often writes posts about his favourite horror books by authors such as Stephen King. He shares articles on how to do certain aspects of writing such as having the right tools, and how to creatively visualize. He is writing his own book, what I have read has been well done.
Wow! I never realized how many great blogs I read until I started going through them. Guess what, there are still more! Some of them are hard to find because they don’t write all the time. But perhaps, I will have a third go at this another time. Thanks for reading! And let me know some of your favourite bloggers.