Thank you Betty for nominating me for this award. It was very nice of you. It’s always great to know that your writing is appreciated. Here’s Betty’s blog link: http://fantasticbettyblog.wordpress.com . Here are my answers for Betty’s 11 questions for me and then I will nominate 5 other fantastic women bloggers for this prestigious award.
1 Where Did You grow up? In Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
2. Where Do You live Now? In Edmonton.
3. What is your favorite meal? My favorite meal is perogies and nylsniki. (sp?)
4. What do you do for exercise? I walk and do yoga for exercise.
5. What are you currently reading? I read a lot and different books/magazines all at once. In my hand now is the November issue of Instyle.
6. Name a favorite movie? All the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
7. Who influences you as a writer? Other writer’s I read and my Uncle Barrie.
8. Name one person you would like to meet? Jamie Dornan.
9. Where would you like to visit? Paris, France and all over Italy.
10. What do you do to relax? I read, watch TV.
11. Tell us about your blog? My blog began as a way to gain back my writing skills after I experienced a psychotic episode. I realized I had lost a lot of my writing skills from my English Literature BA and I wanted to be able write well again. It is and was a way for me to share with people about my depressive illness/chronic fatigue and what I was experiencing as I hit road block after road block in my health. It is also a way for me just to share my passions and talk about my life and my experiences. I also started to experiment with fiction and non-fiction and share magazine articles I had written.
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. Why did you first start writing?
2. Where are you from?
3. What’s your favorite thing about the place you’re from?
4. What is your advice for other bloggers/writers?
5. What is your favorite hobby?
6. Do you have a pet?
7. What kind of pet?
8. What would you tell other people about where you’re from?
9. How often do you blog?
10. What’s your story, how or why did you start blogging?